[sdiy] Korg Polysix - now weirdness

Karl Ekdahl elektrodwarf at yahoo.se
Thu Nov 20 19:19:58 CET 2008

Hi list

Well i think that one oscillator might be shot, i installed another voice-board and it took me 5 minutes to tune the whole thing.. It seems like it's now working just great! Now to find a contemporary replacement for the battery-holder, the radioshack part given on old crow's site is gone i guess so anyone know of a Mouser partnumber that works?

Karl