[sdiy] Korg Polysix - now weirdness

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Thu Nov 20 00:01:18 CET 2008

precisely.  I've seen cases where a good number of the contacts are
fouled..never all of them but it wouldn't surprise me depending
where/how long it was stored. BEAR IN MIND I'm just about to test out a
*solution* for this problem that will trime hours and hours of scrubbing
contacts off your task.  And it's not the contact dope restoration paint
that I've had hit and miss results with so far.  -Bob