[sdiy] 2xD / Digital Module .. wavetable mode

Tom Wiltshire tom at electricdruid.net
Wed Nov 19 17:05:12 CET 2008

On 19 Nov 2008, at 15:24, Seb Francis wrote:

> Louis van Dompselaar wrote:
>> You're redoing Marc Bareille's Quantix? ;-)
>>

> Well, hopefully not re-doing anything as that would be a bit
> pointless :)

You're doing it all at 16-bit, which is a big jump up in quality from
the Quantix for starters. So consider it an evolution of Quantix, not
a copy.

If anyone round here is repeating Marc's Quantix work, it's probably
me. Still, you only really learn by doing, so I don't regret going
over ground that others have covered before.

T.