[sdiy] 2xD / Digital Module .. wavetable mode

Seb Francis seb at burnit.co.uk
Wed Nov 19 16:24:41 CET 2008

Louis van Dompselaar wrote:
> You're redoing Marc Bareille's Quantix? ;-)

Well, hopefully not re-doing anything as that would be a bit pointless :)

I'm just trying to consider all possibilities while at the hardware
design stage.  I'll have to see which 'wishlist' features I actually
implement in software, but I'd like this to be a flexible design for
others as well.  Hopefully we can all swap software and create a bit of
a repository, since it's only a question of plugging in an ICSP to
change it.

Actually would be really cool for people to be able to change software
without owning an ICSP .. maybe as a SysEx dump over MIDI??  Hmm, more
possibilities...

Seb