[sdiy] Group buys: Alpha-style, dual pots, and Joysticks (WAS: RE: Dual-gang reverse-log pot group buy ?)

David G Dixon dixon at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 18 05:32:37 CET 2008

If these "Song_Huei" pots are the same cheap Chinese crap I bought at my
local mom-and-pop shop, then I'd say: "Avoid them like the plague!"  Every
other one barely works, while the Alpha pots ALWAYS work.  I'm waiting to
buy a whole bunch of Alpha pots, after which I'm going to throw all of the
cheap Chinese ones I bought in the garbage.

Dave Dixon
Vancouver, BC