RE: RE: [sdiy] keeping signals seperate..avoiding noise

rdrake rdrake at data2action.com
Sat Nov 15 18:30:04 CET 2008

i'd like to go there for some of my personal projects, espeically things where there's a ton of pcb-panel wiring.

the downside is that it locks you in to certain component selections (pots and switches w/ specific footprints) and panel layouts.  especially in the sdiy community, where folks are working in specific formats and/or have varying design preferences.

i would love to see a simple sequencer project with a "brain" board going to a dual-inline header, and then a selection of front panels PCBs (holding pots/ switches/ leds/ jacks) supporting different layouts.  the orignal milton had the separate board part going, i thot it worked well.