[sdiy] keeping signals seperate..avoiding noise

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Sat Nov 15 18:08:38 CET 2008

EE folks are welcome to correct me if I'm off base here, but the
non-inverting op-amp configuration is usually high impedance, and the
inverting setup is low impedance. So two inverting op-amps would give a
much lower input impedance than a single non-inverting one. Basically
you want to make it easier for the "nice" signal to travel through the
circuit via a lower impedance than that presented to the "nasty" signal
(love these technical terms!!!).

best,
D.

--