[sdiy] Screwed Up LCD Pic? - And East Coast Environment Destroys Gear

Csaba Zvekan czvekan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 09:27:10 CET 2008

Ken,

I think it's the fast change from low humidity  Southern California to
the humid North Carolina. It is a big change for all your gear you can
expect more damage . I have read somewhere that you should let sit
your gear (vintage stuff especially)  for a few month before turning
them back on.
This let's capacitors slowly adjust to the new humidity levels.

Csaba