[sdiy] Touch Pad controller

Paul Dickow paul.dickow at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 00:59:19 CET 2008

Woh awesome!

[I should have more carefully worded my previous post, as I may have
come across as irritated that Moog never put the touch pad to market.
Rather, my point was to say that not only did they respond but
responded with a very personal message noting that it had been
suggested a number of times.]

Here's an interesting controller concept that I just remembered about:

www.eowave.com

No X-Y controller, but neat stuff.