Unique control voltage sources was RE: [sdiy] Touch Pad controller

David Ingebretsen dingebre at 3dphysics.net
Fri Nov 14 23:54:46 CET 2008

OK, now this is interesting. The iPhone/iTouch is also interesting, but I
like the accelerometer better I think.

I found this link to a chip. Does anyone know where to get one?

http://www.hitachimetals.com/product/sensors/accelerometer/

+/- 3 g's, reads static "tilt" and dynamic motion, 333 mV/g output, DC to
100 Hz.

Sounds like a winner.

It's quite a funky package, though. One I've never seen, although I've not
seen a lot of the newer (post 1975) packages :)

Can this thing fit in a socket?

When will you have one ready John?

David

David M. Ingebretsen M.S., M.E.