[sdiy] Touch Pad controller

Paul Dickow paul.dickow at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 22:54:38 CET 2008

Around the time the Voyager came out, I shot an email over to Moog
Music suggesting a standalone touchpad as a product idea, on the
grounds that it could be CV friendly and a little bit less gimmicky
than the early Kaoss Pads (I've been blown away by the improved
quality of the effect and touch surface in the large, most recent
version, honestly). I thought it woudl be a cool add-in to their
Moogerfooger line.

I got a super nice note back from Moog, not just a form letter but a
note explaining about how they tally such suggestions and mine was not
the first to come in, and how this does play into their project
development. But, no such product has materialized!

Paul Dickow