[sdiy] keeping signals seperate..avoiding noise

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 14 20:14:05 CET 2008

the asm2 (which i WILL be hooking up to this project) has power outs which i suppose are regulated...i wonder if i would get better results using those power outs instead of just hooking my stuff directly up to the PSU

i got out an lm7812 and i will try feeding that to the divider board next

could diodes help anywhere to keep signals out?

thanks

check out various dan music at:

http://www.myspace.com/lossnyc

http://www.soundclick.com/lossnyc.htm