[sdiy] Yamaha analog and step sequencer

Pete Swarbrick peter.swarbrick at panavision.co.uk
Wed Nov 12 18:04:00 CET 2008

Hi list

Speaking of 50k reverse log taper pots does anyone have one or two for
sale or trade? I've had a few on back-order with Banzai for weeks but I
really need one now to finish a synth that my buddy is hoping to use at
a gig in two weeks!. No need to  explain what function it's for.....
Please let me know if anyone has any available

Best regards

Pete