[sdiy] dsPIC33 question..

ASSI Stromeko at nexgo.de
Wed Nov 12 17:13:19 CET 2008

On Mittwoch 12 November 2008, Seb Francis wrote:
> So anyway I'm at the stage of deciding which dsPIC to use and looks
> like I'm going to have to go for at least 80 pin package as
> unfortunately anything less shares all (or almost all) of the A/D
> inputs with the only 16-bit I/O register which I need for efficient
> access of the SRAM.

I don't know if you can get the dsPIC to to DMA via SPI, but if it can
do that an SPI SRAM would need much less I/O lines.  Unfortunaltely I
think 32kByte is the largest size you can get, so you will have to
gang them.

http://www.modtronix.com/product_info.php?products_id=345

Achim.
--
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk]>+