[sdiy] Component sourcing...

Justin Owen juzowen at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:59:55 CET 2008

Hello,

Anyone have reliable/reasonably priced sources for any of the following components?

These are all things that I've either not been able to source at all or I'm not entirely happy with the ones I've found.

SPDT Toggle switch w/ PCB mounting pins (not tabs) in upright/vertical and horizontal/right angle.

2.1mm or 2.5mm PCB mounting DC connector/socket - again with pins - not tabs.

7809 Voltage Regulator (TO-220 package)

10K PCb mount pots (in Lin or Log) similar to the ALPS RK series (http://uk.farnell.com/alps/rk09k11310kb/potentiometer-10k/dp/1191725)

I'm UK-based, but don't mind ordering from OS, I'm after quantities between 50 and 200 of each depending on the part.

Thanks much,

Justin