Re: [sdiy] good modular kit for a noob?

rdrake rdrake at data2action.com
Tue Nov 11 18:39:34 CET 2008

an enthusiastic plus one for Blacet.  I honestly don't see a significant difference in the quality of the documentation between them and PAIA.  and all that Sam said is true regarding the quality of the finished product.

the other "safety net" is the high resale value of Blacet modules.  I never see used finished modules going for less than the kit price, so if you get into it and then decide the modular route is not for you, you can recoup your investment... not much chance of that, in my experience, but i'm just saying.