[sdiy] preliminary schematics for subtle chorus are online

JH. jhaible at debitel.net
Fri Nov 7 09:10:55 CET 2008

I've put the schemos for my subtle chorus project online at
http://www.jhaible.heim.at/subtle_chorus/jh_subtle_chorus.html .

BBD Board has been finished (and tested) for some time. Main Board schemos
are new. Main Board prototype PCB is currently being manufactured at Olimex.
I hope I'll be able to offer boards before Chrismas - if not, probably in
January.
I'm not taking orders for this yet. But if you're interested in this
project, and haven't told me yet, send me a mail and I'll notify you when
I'm ready to take orders.

JH.