[sdiy] Synthi joystick pots

flightofharmony flight at flightofharmony.com
Wed Nov 5 18:18:50 CET 2008

Here's what I have:
http://www.flightofharmony.com/images/Stuff/Joysticks.jpg
I think the one on the left is the type you're looking for. I only have the
little ones (60°travel, panel mount) in B10k, 4 left. I have the big ones
(90° travel, PCB mount - can adapt for panel) in B5k, 10 left. I'm working
on carrying more in various styles and resistances.

~flight
flight at flightofharmony.com
http://www.flightofharmony.com