[sdiy] white noise from resistor?

HOSHUYAMA houshu at muj.biglobe.ne.jp
Wed Nov 5 16:02:51 CET 2008

Hello Paul and List,

Noise generator in Boss DR-55 may be what you are looking for.

The schematic of the noise generator part and some discussion in Japanese
are at:

  http://www.rjblog.net/archives/2005/e000131.php

Photo of the NG part is in my blog:

  http://houshu.at.webry.info/200811/article_1.html

The distance between the two amplifiers seems to be an important
parameter which adjusts positive feedback for a large gain.

Hope this helps,

Sam HOSHUYAMA
Saitama, JAPAN