[sdiy] cv summer question

Dan Snazelle subjectivity at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 15:42:55 CET 2008

I am trying to put an external summer in front of a vco and a filter.

each summer is being built out of sections of my asm2 board i am not using.

basically what i have got is this

an opamp with 6 100k inputs. the feedback resistor is 100k. i am putting a 15k resistor to grnd. the opamp is a tl074.

i wasnt sure if i would need a resistor on the OUTPUT of the opamp. it will be going into a 50k voltage divider pot on the ssm2044 to control CV DEPTH.

on the vco, i am doing much the same. same setup. i am adding a 100k voltage divider pot.

both the filter and the vco will STILL have their own 1/v oct ins that wont be effected by this setup.

but i am building these summers so i can control the OVERALL depth of the 5 or 6 cv sources without having to add a pot for every single one!

thanks
check out various dan music at:

http://www.myspace.com/lossnyc

http://www.soundclick.com/lossnyc.htm