[sdiy] Can Old Yellowing Panel Text Be Whitened?

Ken Elhardt ken.elhardt at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:05:28 CET 2008

Just in case there is some unknown substance known to me, I'm
wondering if there is something that can be applied to yellowing text
and graphics on panels like those of a Polymoog to make them white
again?  For some reason the left hand side of my Polymoog is white,
while the right hand side has yellowed, and that's the side I cut the
resonator section from, and I would like to whiten it up if there
something that can do it without ruining the black.

Thanks,
-Elhardt