[sdiy] A transformer question.

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 22:18:29 CET 2008

Thanks Bob - that makes a lot of sense and, I think, gives me the
direction to figure things for the most part.

I'd already been planning to use 18v secondary outputs to feed v-regs
for 15volts (LM317/337)- I'll do some calculations to check whether it'd
be worth heading up to 24v secondaries to cover the potential 100v
situation. Making sure that the V-regs will receive happy operating
voltages..
- that'd be right, right?!

Cheers,
Tom