[sdiy] three way switch question

Tom Bugs admin at bugbrand.co.uk
Mon Nov 3 16:01:53 CET 2008

I've had those before and they certainly DO work like the 7211s (ok,
they don't feel so great, but for the price they're fine)
So - errors could be:
---orientation -- can't remember whether the image posted is from back
or front - try it both ways / cross-compare.
(hint -- I'd recommend using a simple continuity tester on a multimeter)
--- Led orientation!?
Best,
Tom