[sdiy] slightly OT - K2000 CD ROMS from a MAC

Dave Kendall davekendall at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 3 11:48:56 CET 2008

Hi.

Apologies if this is slightly OT, but so far I've drawn a blank, and I
think there are some sdiy/musical MAC users around here that may have
some suggestions....

I have a Lacie SCSI CD ROM hooked up to a Kurzweil K2000. The K2000
will read standard windows discs (like you get free on the cover of a
PC magazine) but will not read anything created in toast titanium on
the Mac.
I tried various settings, including ISO 9660, but without success. The
K2000 uses DOS format for its files.

Anyone know of any software for burning genuine windows CD ROMS from
within MAC OS 10.3.4 ?

cheers,
Dave