[sdiy] Disassembling MKS-70 Power Supply

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Mon Nov 3 07:13:55 CET 2008

I don't recall off the top the circuit details but common problems are
regulator solder joints on those.  If it shuts off after a few seconds
that MIGHT be the problem..  On the other hand could be some leaking
electrolytic or something.  But you have to pull a few things out as I
recall to get that board out.  Get under there and verify the solder
before you go to a lot of research time though and I'll bet you'll find
the problem. If you have an esr meter it's nice to check the caps. -Bob