[sdiy] SCI Six-Trak

mark verbos mverbos at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 04:10:14 CET 2008

Hi there,

These things annoy me, yet I keep ending up with them on my bench.
Does anyone know what the story with revisions of this is? I have
fixed 3 of them that all had green PCBs and matched the schematic I
downloaded. The one I'm looking at now has a blue PCB and a bunch of
green wires modding it on the solder side. It has no U123 installed.

There's just a "3" on the screen all the time. The buttons seem to do
nothing. I had to replace a couple chips to get the clock to the CPU
and the CPU is doing nothing. I replaced the CPU and still nothing.
It could be the EPROM, but I don't have a schemtic that matches and
now I'm lost.

Anyone?

Mark