[sdiy] Mixers?

mark verbos mverbos at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 3 04:04:48 CET 2008

Tom,

Now this is just a guess really, but I think these days people put
mixers on all their inputs. That kind of eliminates the need except
in very specific situations, like the 6 oscillator patch you're
talking about. It's simple enough to whip one up if you need one. In
fact, I have a cloned Buchla matrix mixer PCB all built up sitting
here. It would only need a panel and pots to be rocking, if you're
looking for one.

Mark