[sdiy] Fizmo sysex documentation

Ben Lincoln blincoln at eventualdecline.com
Sun Nov 2 15:54:02 CET 2008

Hi David.

I haven't gotten around to buying a Fizmo, but looking in my old copy of
Sound Diver it's using the same DLL as the MR/ZR series, and the help
file for it implies that it's more or less the same architecture. Have
you tried starting with the sysex docs for those?

http://www.fumph.com/?page_id=4 has them, for example.

- Ben