[sdiy] Modern transistor matching

JH. jhaible at debitel.net
Mon Mar 31 23:09:26 CEST 2008

I noticed the 2SC945s and 2SA733s I used for the PolyKorg Clone were rather
well-matched out of the bag as well.
(And I didn't need pairs, I needed 49 ones matched to 2mV !)
My "standard" parts BC550C and BC560C have been much worse.
But then again, I didn't do any matching for a few years, with LM394s so
cheap ...

JH.

Now playing: David Sylvian, Gone To Earth