[sdiy] New dsPIC chips with on-chip audio DACs
ebrombaugh at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 27 20:02:02 CET 2008
Apropos of our recent discussion of the dsPIC in SDIY applications,
check out these new parts announced on Monday:
* standard dsPIC33 features, plus
* 16kB RAM
* 64 or 128 kB Flash
* 28-pin DIP, SOIC or 44-pin flatpack
* On-chip 16-bit 100ksps stereo audio DAC (delta-sigma)
* I2S / AC97 codec interface
* parallel external memory interface
Mouser's got them listed for < $10 in single qty. Availability sometime
in the next few months.
Looks like a great starter chip for audio DSP apps.
More information about the Synth-diy