[sdiy] Arp ProSoloist schematic?

Dave Manley dlmanley at sonic.net
Fri Mar 21 06:09:03 CET 2008

Daniel Araya wrote:
> I have a ProSoloist on my workbench and it has a very strange problem, the different octaves work but the pitch is "backwards", i.e the lowest key gives the highest note in every octave and it's consistent over the whole keyboard!

I put a high res scan of a not great original of the Board E schematic here:

http://www.sonic.net/~dlmanley/Arp2701_BoardE_Schematic.pdf

I don't see an obvious way what you describe could happen unless the
inputs to Z11 were somehow twizzled.  Is there a cable between Z11 and
the key contacts?  Has somebody done some creative wiring on cable from
Board E to Board A?

-Dave