[sdiy] Arp ProSoloist schematic?

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Fri Mar 21 01:53:59 CET 2008

Contact cleaners now a days are normally not going to cause any problem
in a situation like this.  More likely there's a connector backwards
somewhere or something :-).  I don't have time to pull my diagrams right
now as I'm heading out of town and frantically trying to get things
done.  I can pull them when I'm back in commission around april 11th
maybe. -Bob