[sdiy] Compensating PTC and NTC resistors

Barry Klein Barry.L.Klein at wdc.com
Tue Mar 18 18:01:17 CET 2008

I entered the Microbridge rejustor contest with an entry discussing the use
of their etc-rejustor for this purpose.  I tried my best, but I am no
"rocket-scientist":  it looks like this part or a derivitive could be used
to electronically/methodically "dial in" the tc.  I gave up on math years
ago so the nitty gritty of this stuff is just beyond me and I can live with
it.

Hopefully I'll get a mini-cooper out of it...?  I don't know - they were
supposed to pick winners in January and still have not.

Barry