[sdiy] cosmetic cleaning of synth surface

GRAHAM ATKINS gatkins at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Mar 17 17:48:06 CET 2008

No...D'ont use white spirit, it will dissolve some paint finishes and
the
residue is hard to clean. How many times do you see in manuals "Use
a soft cloth, or a mild detergent". As Paul says, that will move most
dirt
with a toothbrush etc. If there is any old adhesive from labels use a
label
removal spray CAREFULLY.

Graham