[sdiy] Jacks and Plugs

Sam Ecoff secoff at execpc.com
Wed Mar 5 07:06:01 CET 2008

Hi David,

I've been using these on the modules I've been building:

http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?
R=16PJ012virtualkey11180000virtualkey16PJ012

They're the ones with the knurled nut. You'll need a driver if you
don't already own one:

http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?
R=382-0006virtualkey56100000virtualkey382-0006

HTH

Sam E.