[sdiy] Way OT - Survey - was Who's the oldest?

Nathan Wooster chengnathan at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 3 17:09:30 CET 2008

I am also 28.  As a kid I played trumpet and was mostly interested in jazz.
The two things that got me into synthesizers were:
a) seeing Add n to x open for John Spencer
b) Taking a course in music synthesis from David Wessel at UC Berkeley's
CNMAT

My oldest DIY synth is a PAIA Fatman I built about 10 years ago.

Nathan