AW: [sdiy] Way OT - Survey - was Who's the oldest?

Ullrich Peter Peter.Ullrich at kapsch.net
Sun Mar 2 19:37:01 CET 2008

Nearly the same for me (41 y.o.):

I also had no MTV... now I have MTV but nearly never watch it...

J.M.Jarre, Kraftwerk, Ultravox, DAF (Deutsch-Ameriknaische Freundschaft) , Isao Tomita, Wendy/Walter Carlos, Buggles,
OMD, Art Of Noise, Alan Parsons Project, all that Breakdance-Groups, Neue deutsche Welle Bands,...

Ciao
Peter

http://www.ullrich.at.tt