[sdiy] linear CV to log / antilog / inverse?

ASSI Stromeko at compuserve.de
Sun Sep 23 10:41:06 CEST 2007

On Freitag 21 September 2007, Julian wrote:
> ie I was going to mix them, and pass them through modifier [x].
> I just need to work out modifier [x]

If the "curve" can be piecewise linear with not too many segments, then
a simple opamp circuit with diodes in the feedback path will do the
trick.  Any book on opamp circuits or analog linear should have these,
I just don't know what they're commonly called in english... diode
function generator or diode function network?

Achim.
--
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk]>+