[sdiy] linear CV to log / antilog / inverse?

Paul Perry pfperry at melbpc.org.au
Sat Sep 22 05:17:20 CEST 2007

I agree entirely nick. I'm all in favor of doing stuff with micros (not that
I'm any good with them myself).
And one can certainly make a good phaser using PWM.
I'm sure we will see some wonderfully creative applications of micros to
SDIY, once people get over the hangup of trying to do everything in just a
SINGLE micro! Think of them as an intelligent 555.....

paul perry melb aust