[sdiy] linear CV to log / antilog / inverse?

Nicholas Gregorich nicksdsu at mac.com
Sat Sep 22 03:38:41 CEST 2007

Yes, looks like you're right. I guess you'll achieve something better
than the 8-bit PWM but probably won't see the full 16 bits either. Then
again it takes a pretty nice DAC to give true 16 bit resolution, right?

I still say 8-bit PWM though a slew limiter could give good results
especially considering it could be built quickly and cheaply (though I
am not sure of the exact application yet).

Another cool thing about using micros is that you can do things that are
hard (or impossible) in the analog domain like piecewise functions.

Nick.