[sdiy] EFM users vcf6 is up

gino wong wonggster at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 19:52:43 CEST 2007

I had a good deep discourse with Tom G.  He made it my blog, gave me
admin priviliges (which I can't manage so they go back for now)  porn
and spam is all that will be deleted and a copy of it will be kept
that will be available at all times.

 I may not write well (ESL) but I have kept an honest and honorable
relationship with those of you who know me through the net and in real
life a especially in work.

One blog, one filter , can we get up off of it for bit.  No more handbag fights

gino