[sdiy] linear CV to log / antilog / inverse?

Julian julian at 22host24.com
Fri Sep 21 15:02:44 CEST 2007

Im messing with a project, and my current problem is that i want to convert
a simple 0-5v (or possibly a +/- 2.5v) signal from a linear potentiomenter
to different curves.

The curves do not need to be absolutly mathematically perfect - they just
need sound resonable : )

Whats the simplest / cheapest / easiest way to do this?

I only need one curve per pot, but im going to have about 20 pots, and they
will all need their own tailored output curve.

Thanks Julian

It has removed 14139 spam emails to date.