[sdiy] What are they?

Mike profpep at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 09:15:48 CEST 2007

> I have a bag of can-format parts, they have 8 leads and are labelled:
> 7-7141
> 7941
> I get this is an RCA part,

I'd take a small guess at a mil-spec 741 op amp. I know RCA made them, (I
used them), but I can't remember the labelling.

I's try a careful test with a 741 circuit. with a socketed 8 pin DIL, then
use a lead spreader to fit the can part, and test again. There is a neat 741
tester in the Lancaster book.


More information about the Synth-diy mailing list