[sdiy] CEM 3374 question

Tim Parkhurst tim.parkhurst at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 21:13:12 CEST 2007

Anybody out there know how to use the linear FM feature on the Curtis
3374 (Dual VCO) chip? Linear FM is talked about on the data sheet, and
it looks like a current is applied to pins 8 or 11 (VCO A and VCO B),
but I'd really like to see a tested circuit. Last thing I want to do
is damage one of these chips. Seems like there are very few schemos
for these, besides the somewhat sketchy info on the data sheet, so I'd
also like to see some other implementations if they're out there (and
yes, I've downloaded the Xpander schematics, just haven't had time to
really look them over yet). Thanks!

Tim (somewhat sketchy) Servo
--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein