[sdiy] Diode Matching (Was: MAD 1108 VCF6)

harrybissell at wowway.com harrybissell at wowway.com
Thu Sep 13 18:23:35 CEST 2007

Could be... but it depends on what test current the voltage drop is
measured at. For most filters you will be interested in numbers from
maybe 5-10uA min and 500uA max. Beyond this you will have all kinds of thermal
problems with frequency (and maybe it won't matter...)

I would use a current source and measure voltage at maybe 100uA...

H^) harry

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 19:06:46 -0700, JAMES GALLANT wrote