[sdiy] anybody know where to get later odyssey keys?

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Fri Sep 7 12:41:19 CEST 2007

I have people ask about these now and then.  The pic is on my
sounddoctorin.com global synth page and follow the parts link below mfgs
and 'keyboard' and just down a ways if you don't know what they look
like.  Long keys, all plastic that are similar maybe to the parameters
of the Pratt reed classic design but not the same I don't think.

They also fit Octave Kitten and later Axxe as well I'm told. -Bob