[sdiy] 12VDC to 12VAC converter [OT]

Bob Weigel sounddoctorin at imt.net
Mon Sep 3 23:17:19 CEST 2007

Hmm.  I'd say..you can get really small inverters super cheap now.  Just
plug a 12VDC adapter into one :-).  Not the most power efficient way
maybe but probably the most economical if your time is worth anything.
Oops...does it have to be 50hz?  Well you can probably find a cheap 50hz
inverter too..never shopped for those.  -Bob