[sdiy] synth-diy searchable archives

Scott Scott at scottwick.com
Sun Sep 2 01:17:21 CEST 2007

I set up a new mail server and created this address from scratch.  I
haven't used it anywhere on the web except for this list.  No forums, no
websites, no registrations for anything.  I get a lot of spam now.
Well, not a lot, but about 15-20 a day.  (ive got clients who get
thousands a day, so 20 is nothing to complain about)

I fully expected it.  Im just saying...... don't even try to say this
list is safe from spammers.