[sdiy] 1/8th patch cables ?

rkmoore at memphis.edu rkmoore at memphis.edu
Sat Jan 7 01:11:50 CET 2006

All Electronics has some fairly low quality, but very inexpensive 3.5mm
cables for sale: $0.90 apiece in quantities greater than 10.  To me
building cables is tedious, especially with small connectors.  I never
found quality plugs cheap enough to justify building my own cables.  I
bought about 30 cables from all electronics about 6 months ago and
haven't had one fail yet.

 - Richard Moore