[sdiy] BA6110's

Tom Arnold xyzzy at sysabend.org
Fri Jan 6 03:17:43 CET 2006

On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 08:32:22PM -0500, Joseph Palermo wrote:
> Just make sure they are not from the same bad batch that limur got. I
> can't remember the bad batch number, I'm sure somebody else out there
> knows. If not its in the x0xb0x forums.

Yes, that is one worry I have.  I am going to see if they will pull a chip
and check the lot number for me before I order.

 - Tom Arnold -       When I was small, I was in love,                  -
 - Sysabend   -       In love with everything.                          -
 - CareTaker  -       And now there's only you...                       -
 --------------         -- Thomas Dolby, "Cloudburst At Shingle Street" -